In the Bangladeshi context, one can be considered tall is he is at least 6 feet tall.
- The problem of tall men is to look normal instead of looking like a giant. He should wear clothes that are proportional and deemphasize his tall stature.
- Check or windowpane suiting is the best options for tall men. The horizontal lines of the windowpane makes person look shorted than they really are.
- A tell person can wear solids, stripes, or checks. Stripes that are thicker are preferable over thinner stripes (like chalk-stripes over pinstripes)
- Add a ticket pocket to the jacket
- Your lapels need to be bigger, to be proportional to your height
- Larger trouser cuffs (consider 1.75 inch)
- Longer jacket length, to make your legs look shorter and more proportional
- Use TV fold pocket squares (to break continuous lines)
- Make sure your clothing fits you perfectly
10. Tall men has less of a challenge when dressing. If someone is too tall, (6’4” or over), finding the right readymade outfit may be a challenge.
11. A tall man looks good even with incompatible outfits because of the credit most societies attach to tall individuals.