For a complete tuxedo ensemble, you will need the following:
- A jet black or midnight blue peaked lapel tuxedo jacket with silk or grosgrain faced lapels
- A matching pair of high-rise trousers with silk or grosgrain side trimmings. The trousers must not have any belt loops, should be uncuffed and should be held in place by a pair of silk suspenders.
- A front pleated white cotton shirt with matching cufflinks and studs. The cufflinks/stud set could be made of black stone of white Mother of Pearl.
- A Silk bow tie
- A low cut dress vest with three front buttons and silk/grosgrain lapels
- A white linen pocket square
- A pair of black over the cuff socks
- A pair of plain black shiny leather oxfords or a pair of patent leather oxfords
- No wrist watch or pocket watch with a tuxedo.